Date and time: Postponed to autumn 2021
Location: Online (ZOOM) - link by registration
Title: Virtual reality in assessing and managing severe mental disorders and aggression.
Short summary of the presentation: The presentation will provide an overview of how virtual reality technology has been, and can be, used to assist assessment and treatment of severe mental disorders and aggression. Ongoing and planned research projects will be described, and open up discussions on how virtual reality technology can be applied in the assessment and treatment of destructive behaviors and mental illness.
- Märta Wallinius - Associate professor, Department Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund university; Research director Regional forensic psychiatric clinic, Växjö.
More information about Märta Wallinius in Swedish.
- Stéphanie Klein Tuente - Post doc, Dept Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund university & Regional forensic psychiatric clinic, Växjö.
More information about Stéphanie Klein Tuente in Swedish.
- Kristina Sygel - Post doc, Centre for Ethics, Law and Mental Health, University of Gothenburg & Swedish National Board of Forensic Medicine.
More information about Kristina Sygel in Swedish.
Short instructions during the webinar
- Please, keep the "Mute" function on during the presentation.
- There will be approximately 20 minutes for questions / discussions after the presentations.
- Please, do not "Raise hand". Use the "Chat" function instead when you have some questions, comments.
- Please, introduce yourself when you ask question.
- Please do not forget to update your ZOOM profile with your full name and organisation before you connect to the webinar.