eHealth@LU Symposium: Commercialization of eHealth
Welcome to the eHealth@LU Symposium!
Join us for these two exciting days, where we will provide an international per- spective on commercialization of e-health, and a discussion around the fol- lowing question: What promotes and hinders the commercialization of digital services, products and systems in the healthcare sector? Based on experiences from different countries, actors and perspectives.
We can promise you an interesting symposium with presentations and cases from amongst other, England, Turkey, Netherlands, our Nordic neighbors and Sweden.
Date and time:
- 13 April 2023 (Thursday), 11:30 - 17:0
- 14 April 2023 (Friday), 08:30 - 16:00
Place: Big auditorium (Stora hörsalen), IKDC
Application: by registration (no fee)
Topics and speakers:
- Thirty years of remote care implementation. Lessons from the UK.
James Barlow, Professor of Technology and Innovation Management at Imperial College Business School, GB
- Barriers to adoption of innovation in healthcare
Loy Lobo, Digital Health Strategist and Innovator, GB
- With the patient in the driver’s seat – how to use DATA to create more value in healthcare.
Nasim Farrokhnia, Head of Health and Medical Care at Microsoft, Sweden
- Navigating in publicly funded landscapes: barriers and opportunities for scaling healthtech across markets
Anna-Karin Edstedt Bonamy, CEO, Doctrin AB, Sweden
- Valorization of digital health solutions in the Netherlands
Japp Trappenburg, Associate Professor, The Healthcare Innovation Center (THINC.) Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Digital health research and success stories in Northern Finland
Jarmo Reponen, Professor Medical Technology, University of Oulu, Finland
- Can we open up the public sector for new innovations – indeed!
Björn Lagnevik, Leader of Innovation, Innovation Skåne, Sweden
.... and others
Schedule of the program (preliminary)
- 13th April 2023
- 11:30 – 12:00 Register
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 17:00 Presentations, Q&A, fika
- 14th April 2023
- 08:30 – 09:00 Morgonsfika
- 09:00 – 12:00 Presentations, Q&A, fika
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 16:00 Presentations, Q&A, fika
Looking forward to seeing you at IKDC in Lund 13th-14th of April!